Hello everybody. I have recently aquired a new windows 10 laptop, and shortly after I found about spybot anti-beacon, read about it, liked the idea and immediatly installed it on my windows 10 machine. I do however have some questions...

I have basically immunized everything that it could, because I don't use anything of those afffected by anti-beacon.
I did however recently observed that spybot antibeacon seems to appear resident in the memory. I imagined that this program immunizes your pc and when you exit it , it's gone. It unloads from memory and you could even uninstall it while the effects would remain. Now and then when I use ctrl+shift+esc to open my taskmanager , if I go to the Process Tab, spybot antibeacon seems to appear there even after many computer restarts. I have look in the registry at Run and RunOnce locations and there seems to be no sign of the program loading from there. Not being familiar with
the new operating system (Win10) I'm not sure where else could I check for programs that start with windows. I looked for StartUp folder in the programs list, but this doesn't seem to exist anymore (I come from Windows XP which I used for about 9 years).

So question 1 is, why is antibeacon always in the memory and of what use is this ?
2. How can I make it not to load everytime windows starts, because I do not want to unistall it because I ocassionaly use it to check that everything's ok esepcially after major Windows Updates that seem to mess things up.

And 3. probably most worrysome - if I SORT the active processes list in Task Manager by CPU Usage, I very frequently find antibeacon to be on top...not always but often times... now theese aren't huge loads...sometimes it's showing around 10-14%....but still....is this normal behaviour ? Whyis it using so much cpu ? I'm running a 2.6 Ghz quad-core Intel i7 with 12 GB of RAM on my laptop. 10-15% is pretty much by this standard.

Appologies if I made spelling mistakes or used akward expressions, I'm not from an English speaking country. I did my best to make the problems understandable

Thank you very much in advance.