Thread: no US connection options showing

Default no US connection options showing

I've tried a couple times over the past couple weeks to update SpyBot's definitions (version 1.6.2) and no US locations are coming up on the connections option list. What gives?

Hello rocky10,

Did you try using another location?

Manual detection updates are also available, link to the .exe is at the bottom of the page here

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Question

Yeah there's like *9* total options... none in the US... and today not a one of them passes CheckSum muster. I started using BN FileForum as a mirror months ago.

Trying the link, tashi, here's to hoping it likes 1.6.2 ... and heck is recent.

Installed. Spybot 1.6.2 still says there are updates -which still fail CRC-, but things should be better now anyway right?

Still bugs me about the lack of options on the mirror list...

Default no US connection options showing

I tried a German link and it worked. Spybot just suggests using the "closest" location, which obviously would be a US location since I'm in the US. Just wondered why they all disappeared - they're still gone today. Before they disappeared, I'd had trouble a few times over a couple months (after years of using Spybot) doing downloads. Switching to another link solved the issue; just weird and somewhat connected in time to link disappearance.

Quote Originally Posted by tashi View Post
    Hello rocky10,

Did you try using another location?

Manual detection updates are also available, link to the .exe is at the bottom of the page here

Best regards.