Thread: Anti-Beacon: OneDrive keeps popping up in the Options after having been Immunized.

Post Anti-Beacon: OneDrive keeps popping up in the Options after having been Immunized.

Hi, I just found this site. Ive been using Anti-Beacon for the last week. The program works great, the only thing I have had difficulty with is OneDrive service under the Options tab keeps coming back after selecting and immunizing OneDrive. I went all the way to simply immunizing OneDrive (selecting under Options tab and immunizing under Protection tab) closing out of Anti-Beacon, and then re-opening Anti-Beacon immediately after closing the program, and, even then, OneDrive pops back up. Right after Immunizing it. Im not sure if Im missing something, or if i have deleted OneDrive. I read the log, or tried to read it as best I could ( Im new to programming, and computers in general) and the log says something like "OneDrive doesnt exist" or "cannot be found", something like that. I was wondering if anyone has the answer to this.

-Marcchus_2341

Hello Marcchus_2341,

What is the operating system please.

Were you using OneDrive previously before immunizing?

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016