Thread: GO GAME GO and AS SEEN ON SCREEN tabs open - HELP! I can't get rid of them.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default GO GAME GO and AS SEEN ON SCREEN tabs open - HELP! I can't get rid of them.

I keep getting tabs that open (a dozen or more at a time) that are called GO GAME GO and AS SEEN On SCREEN. After some research they appear to be Adware and one resource said to install SpyBot to remove them. I did that (the paid version) and it has not removed them. They do not exist in my browser Extensions or in my Program Files. It will stop me from what I am doing, slow down my computer and open multiple tabs. Also- recently a new window started to open (not a browser window) when this happens - it is black and says cmd.exe_. Any suggestions? I'm not computer illiterate but getting into the very technical is beyond my skills. Will installing McAfee or Kaspersky or the like fix it? I had been relying on Windows Defender but obviously that didn't protect me. Thank you.

Edit
    https://forums.spybot.info/showthrea...tance)-Updated
    Last edited by tashi; 2017-01-30 at 23:51. Reason: Added link to forum FAQ for anyone surfing in.