My deepest apologies for offending the "rules" of posting. Though I've read and read, these "rules" are not clear to me.
And the rules that are actually written out sound like they are made for computer programmers, of which I am not.

To Admin: if you could be so kind as to move this to the correct thread, if I have the wrong one, I'd appreciate it, and just let me know where you moved it.

This is my problem: I run Windows taskmgr.exe in minimized state to easily see what is sucking CPU.
Suddenly, tonight, as I was trying to move the taskmgr.exe box over on my screen, the TOP of it, the tabs etc. all disappeared.

So, I found the original taskmgr.exe file and ran a Spybot: Search & Destroy shell scan.

My results were upsetting. Under Spybot - Search & Destroy (Heuristic), taskmgr.exe has a red x to the left and "Win32.KeyLogger.aicq" to it's right.

I would like to clean this or rid myself of the keylogger at the very least please.

I have a Windows 7 Professional desktop pc, use Mozilla Firefox browser and my Spybot is version 1.6.2.
I know, it's an older version, but it is the least invasive and doesn't try to sell me anything.

Btw, a full update on Spybot and Immunization showed no signs of problems.