Thread: 190327 of 316195 entries are already immunized, but 125868 are still unprotected!

Default 190327 of 316195 entries are already immunized, but 125868 are still unprotected!

This has never happened before. No setting were changed by me and I run this check after every scan. This just started today, I've been a long time user and as little as 2 days ago I ran this and at that time there were only 2 file unprotected. Now not only are there a massive number of files unprotected but even after reapplying immunization 2 times they remain unprotected.

I use Windows 10 on a ASUS Desktop with Firefox as my browser.

For anyone replying with help please be specific as to how to do what ever as I am not a genius with this stuff like the kids are.

Thanks in advance.

Please see this link with details that might help with incomplete immunization.
    https://www.safer-networking.org/faq...do-i-fix-this/

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Please see this link with details that might help with incomplete immunization.
    https://www.safer-networking.org/faq...do-i-fix-this/
    I always run in Admin Mode, as I said this is something that just started happening. I have been using this program without problems for a very long time and suddenly this happened.

There are a few other things listed on the page besides running as administrator if you scroll down a bit, that's just the first part.

Would you happen to have installed any new security programs in the past day or so?
    Could you run another check in immunization, then click the Show details link below that after it's done? Is there any particular section that didn't get immunized such as the things listed under firefox, etc, or does it show things unprotected all over immunization? Could you please click Apply Immunization and watch it for a few minutes, is it getting stuck at some particular point?