Spybot deems having the security center disabled as being a problem. Anyone that knows anything about Windows also knows that the security center is nothing but another useless service running in the background bugging the crap out of them. Having this service disabled is NOT A PROBLEM! Why does Safer Networking assume this to be a problem? I build computers for friends, family and anyone else that wants one and have sent them to places as far away as Vancouver Island BC, Central Illinois and Eastern Ontario Canada. (I live in Western NY state) There's nothing more annoying than getting a flood of emails from customers wanting to know why the Security Center was reenabled on thier computer when I told them to leave it disabled in the first place. People just assume that if Spybot finds something they should let it fix the problem. I assume they don't look through the list to actually see what Spybot found and really don't think most people do. Please remove this from the Spybot detection list! Spybot should detect spyware, not services being disabled. Yes, I'm aware that something serious could possibly disable the security center but I highly doubt spyware could do that. Something much more malicious would be required. I find Spybot to be a useful tool for myself but I won't be recommending it to anymore customers because of this pain in the ass detection rule.

ATOUK