Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help !!! New browser virus !!!

Exclamation Help !!! New browser virus !!!

OK, I didn't check it in Windows yet.

I had 2 problems in browsers, I am in Ubuntu Linux but I have paid version of Spybot in Windows.

Problem is I type Facebook in Google I get Dieudonné + Marine instead of usual answer.

Something reacted putting in Yandex browser mail + password of old game friend that quitted game long time ago and that talked once to me at Google and that had never given me his game account.

Problem concerns lots of french people, it is new virus browser that at least has an effect on Google search by putting it racist version.

I don't believe anymore that Fairy Tail in O4 Games has something to do with it. After this stupid threatening.

Maybe you and Yandex will listen. No idea if it is cookies or Google search or something new ?

I will only connect to Windows next week.

Virus affects lots of french, some not, and not foreign countries with french Google search.

Here Google issue https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome-fr/IUSKTATlNm0;context-place=forum/chrome-fr
    Last edited by tashi; 2017-05-17 at 04:52. Reason: Revealed link

Hello waterreedshimmer,

To clarify, is your computer infected?

One of your previous topics,
    https://forums.spybot.info/showthrea...ht=#post474082

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

It doesn't only concerns me, according to Ubuntu Forums, doing search from another country gives fresh results and just a few searches from France gives a fresh result, but even in new computer, no matter browser or extensions (although some think extensions can do it but they did nothing in my 6 alternatives browsers), you type: Facebook, you get Dieudonné and Marine LePen instead of official fresh result. Else it is Google France even in Google dot com, else it is a virus even in new computers with 0 use before, but I am beginning to think it is a parallel world with a somehow redirect that can't be tracked as a redirect.

Here is fresh vs infected results. It's a browser problem so it's operating system independent.

I didn't update Windows for a while, I'll log into it next week and update all. But I don't expect it to be different.

I already quitted Google search and Google browsers because of this issue they don't care about. And issue blocks report on both Yandex and past Google browsers. Although I could contact Yandex. =)

Have a good day,
    waterreedshimmer
    Attached Images Attached Images

* This is my Ubuntu Forums France fr question.

Your question is if I want to continue with a personal psychological war or if I prefer going into a material and more real war and inspect browser cookies and other things I don't know about ?

Knowing that neutral Google France redirect page do exist.
    Knowing that neutral words can act as passwords in search field and open malicious redirects alike swap servers with same name.
    Knowing that even if one or two stupid unknown internet people in between that read my post can't investigate Google France, too dangerous.
    Knowing that we have no idea if intention is joke, simple advertising, increase depression, increase violence rate, the continuity of some artistic political opinion that says the only way to win racism is to tell everyone they are racist for them to stop being racist (honestly they made me sick with that, art is too difficult for me), some weird political hypnosis against France with unknown political weird aim from unknown country, or we have no idea what Google France search BOSS or some other influent person on him has in mind with this, or the results of some algorithm Google France is not looking at so search for facebook only gives results of the 100 chinese smartphones increase vote company some stupid rich people paid to get more votes for those people for good (they like them too much) or bad intentions (they want Google to blacklist them for rank fraud), and no idea why Google only speaks bad of Facebook in algorithms neither but that doesn't concern us, and also the choice of high rank Melanie Trump is weird and has no meaning in France since for us 1st lady is citizen with high social status so it's absurd to be for or against her as she has neutral 0% influence in political path, but Marine LePen is nice person that comes with bad persons with bad political racist impact, and Dieudonné is theater guy who got in politics and who is even worse in religious racism and he is not known so he has no chance to have high ranks in Google search, and here in France racism concerns people with french nationality, not tourists and not poor no paper people, people called immigrants are french, so it's not good to take out dreams from one day to the other and to make people depressed and to try put people against each other.
    Knowing that even if there was no cookies, it is impossible to swap servers without being noticed by browsers.
    Knowing that it is not teenagers that did something with no conscience in Google France search so the option of a joke is low.
    Knowing that I hate war and I never aim to rule to take a side in a war, even my side, but if I don't take my side in a war, then the enemy will profit of me and destroy my allies.

Let's go into material war, just this time. And investigate codes to find out truth.

So YES, my computer is infected.

When I'll be in Windows next week, we'll check computer infection.

Hello waterreedshimmer,

Quote Originally Posted by waterreedshimmer View Post
    When I'll be in Windows next week, we'll check computer infection.
    If you do post in the Malware Removal Forum instructions are in post #2 on how to provide the logs from Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and aswMBR, which are the logs used in the preliminary analysis.

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288

After which the person helping may ask for other logs.

Please provide a link back to this topic so they have the full picture.

Best regards.

Hello =)

I did Windows Update: 1 hole day. We feel there are loops installing updating always same things but it's Windows 10 that is too big even for itself.
    Installing same browsers and extensions then in Ubuntu Linux. Seing evolution of Google France search results for typing " facebook ".
    Now it's Spybot scan. Windows 10 Family OEM is too big so it'll finish late, I hope today. And I don't use Fast Startup because I have double boot so all must be done in 1 time.
    Then for compatibility reasons I'll do:
    - Registry Backup with right click > +- fix compatibility + open as administrator
    - FRST64 with right click > +- fix compatibility + open as administrator
    - aswMBR isn't compatible, I'll use PCHunter64 instead

So I'll post when I can.

Hello waterreedshimmer,
    Quote Originally Posted by waterreedshimmer View Post
    - aswMBR isn't compatible, I'll use PCHunter64 instead
    If you post in the malware forum please provide only the logs requested, no others.

Best regards.

Of course. Anyway I didn't understood this PC Hunter so I'll delete it, so I looked for a more simple one of other trademark and it said no rootkit appart from Spybot =)

So I'll only post the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool.

Cool

So here for Windows side picture, all my Windows 10 browsers, yes those browsers do exist also and they are evolving also. So Google search France has choosed wrong side if it's from them, if it's not from them, then poor of them, they should fix this, what ranks at 1st page even outside this " facebook " quest is not that much better so it's too weird, too many holes for me to fall in. So have a good day to my new world of neutral browsers.

I did compare Ecosia search with Google search France from France search for the term: " facebook " in all my browsers.

One search of the word " facebook " in a neutral Google France search does exist, mysteriously.

Oh so I'll post them in my Google Forum topic since you are limited to 5 pictures.

Don't worry it's a fake Google server France instead of Google server France that's why you'll only find users insulting me for informatics thread. Fake Google servers are niiiice =)

War is WAR.

Too big for Google forums, and they'll innondate me with insults then they'll delete the insults cause it's a fake server. I did delete all my Google passwords but too late :*(. Anyway I'll try find a way to post my pictures, an image album.

Waiiit.

So it's these Firefox files attachment + the neutral Google France search, plus additional files from my last post. Don't catch the threatnings on your veins, it's just for research not to be done. I'm not a good leader because I feel hurt inside, but I am a good leader because I have already lead and won worst fights then that in games. So here is end of it. - The Google posts have no number, this one is actual last one.