Thread: YouTube downloaders

Default YouTube downloaders

Hi members and moderators and volunteers I wish you all a merry Xmas,
    I previously had a YouTube downloader program on my pc, and discovered that it was a serious threat to security.
    anyway time has come where I would like to download a youtube video again for learning purposes.
    But remembering over 12 mths ago via Safer Networking that I was asked to remove it which I did .
    Basically I am asking anyone if they think there is a safe downloader out there ? thank you in advance if you can help here cheers Raymondo

Default Dangerous Downloader

If nobody replys I will have to go elsewhere
    Last edited by tashi; 2016-12-23 at 08:27. Reason: Moved from Hardware.

Hello Raymondo,

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo View Post
    Basically I am asking anyone if they think there is a safe downloader out there ? thank you in advance if you can help here cheers Raymondo
    As I don't use video downloaders I wouldn't be able to make a recommendation from personal experience.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Default I am looking for the same thing. Did you ever find a safe way to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo View Post
    Hi members and moderators and volunteers I wish you all a merry Xmas,
    I previously had a YouTube downloader program on my pc, and discovered that it was a serious threat to security.
    anyway time has come where I would like to download a youtube video again for learning purposes.
    But remembering over 12 mths ago via Safer Networking that I was asked to remove it which I did .
    I am looking for the same thing. Did you ever find a safe way to download YOUTUBE and make MP3's