Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help !!! New browser virus !!!

OK, back to thread.

I had post this: http://www.seomastering.com/seo-foru...ance_/new/#new
    But I believe they will close the thread.

Hello, might sound weird, but I can't do the search with an anti-malware or on my own because too dangerous for them and for me too. My hypothesis, it's an hypothesis, many groups that are ennemies (including the insane suiсidary people) did rank somehow with hаcking codes people that are targets for some (because high chance those people represent ennemy for many groups, and many racist politicians do rank within Facebook or under it at 1st line) with word search, the only word I unfortunately found is: type the word facebook with locale France region on your computer - keep the english language. Even if these rankings come from internet and they may vary as if political or unknown people did competition to rank. But I do not believe it. There also must be other words that do same fake rankings, but I don't know them. If you have any valuable information, if I'm right or wrong, possible or impossible, how to check it, furthermore hаcker must be here and problem is a student was on my topic after a good mark and I was afraid for her so I closed topic. So we don't know if it is true or fake ranking ? If we are looking for something or for nothing ? And I had a ghost issue, wich frightened me to go further. And we don't know how to check the rankings. Today's people are not all people that appears on the facebook search rankings. And we're not going to tell sillyness to the police, so we have 0 proof.

Thread is already outdated, because even if I don't understand at all page rankings, I don't understand nothing from normal or not normal.

I posted in the other topic that no fr domain is listed as not fake.

No idea how to interpret that? I went in panic.

Maybe there is 0 virus in my computer.

But I do accept going into the wall for Google Wars 2.

I'll try to uninstall a few programs to be lighter.

High chance we find 0. But as long as you wish to search, I will be your warrior.

Ghost said: " I think it is linked ".

Gametop seems games are virus free and genuine license: http://www.gametop.com/eula.html and http://www.scamadviser.com/is-GameTop.com-safe.html so I won't delete them although no idea, but I only see good comments about them. So all OK =)

I had done that: https://www.microsoft.com/security/s...s/default.aspx but computer had restarted before finish, maybe to an Windows Update. So it didn't finish. And it takes too long.

A few of pokki manually (the .pf) had been deleted from Windows side but I'll have to go to Ubuntu side to delete the .dll later

Hello waterreedshimmer,

Regarding comments and posts such as this.

Friendly reminder.
    Please abide by the Tavern's description and rule when posting. It says, "No politics or religion please."

Thank you.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

OK, I agree with you =) but I don't have access to modify. I don't mind going all through my topics and deleting every sentence that doesn't fit your rules. If you could enable modify button please ? I'll clear everything, no problem =)

That's my biggest problem in the internet, deleting my wrong things. Most sites block access to it. I don't want to delete the topic, just the unwanted sentences.

Other topic: my Windows will sooner or later update (if computer lives enough), Windows already told me I'll be amongst the first to have ones of the next Windows. So I'll have to find Spybot license, free driver software because even if Acer said to me no way, I did update that little incompatible thing in the other head of it all my life, and I think that's all. But no calendar date, so it could happen next year.

I wish to clean by myself whatever I did post wrong in both topics please. I need modify rectangles access please.

Hello waterreedshimmer,

Quote Originally Posted by waterreedshimmer View Post
    I wish to clean by myself whatever I did post wrong in both topics please. I need modify rectangles access please.
    I'm sorry but that would require your being given special permissions. I can edit the posts in question if you send me a PM (personal message) and let me know.

I see in the malware forum you posted;
    Quote Originally Posted by waterreedshimmer View Post
    Maybe you wish me to try the french forums, I'll go try them, thanks =)
    You all were of a huge help !!!
    Would you like this thread in the Tavern to be closed now or left open?

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

It's a Tavern thread and I write too much as a default/quality so leave it open. It will avoid me to open new subject. Because I don't wish to have spammer reputation here. So leave it open please.

I didn't want to give you extra job. My fault. I don't understand law, I just wanted something alike Loi internet et Liberté, can rectify anything you say, anytime. Also to protect me and you. And also not to give you too much job.

I have new Windows =) in my other part. No need to change nothing till now. It's the Creators. But I saw no difference :( - Windows Defender is even less talkative, must be inside. I'll keep you and even if you're valid till many months, as soon as I have money, I'll continue with your product =)

My report to Facebook did not work/appear in report list till now :( but anyway, it's up to the french to move.