Thread: multiple computers

Default multiple computers

I have three laptops, one for my wife , one for school , and one for my personal use . on two of these i have the free edition of spybot and on my personal laptop i have the paid live protection. i recieved a text saying that having this on three different computers create a conflict. how do i fix this? I am very satisfied with spybot but cannot afford the live protection for the other two.
    Last edited by tashi; 2017-05-23 at 16:45. Reason: Moved from the Tavern. :-)

Hello don57,

Sorry to hear of the problem, please open a support ticket.

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Default multiple computers ( continued)

I have tryed contacting SpyBot about the use of spyBot on multiple computers < the computer i am on now i purchased!, the other two are the free edition. i have followed all prompts but keep being sent back to same page . Dont know what else to do , dont want to remove , but if i cant resolve i guess i will have to.

Hello don57,

Quote Originally Posted by don57 View Post
    I have tryed contacting SpyBot about the use of spyBot on multiple computers < the computer i am on now i purchased!, the other two are the free edition. i have followed all prompts but keep being sent back to same page . Dont know what else to do , dont want to remove , but if i cant resolve i guess i will have to.
    You haven't been able to open a ticket? What happens on this page: https://www.safer-networking.org/con...ition-support/

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016