Thread: Has Anti-Beacon been abandoned?

Question Has Anti-Beacon been abandoned?

I'm know there is a thread specifically for Anti-Beacon, but it's not getting any "official" responses.

I'm not asking that Anti-Beacon be updated to work with Creator's Edition (although that would be really great), just that someone with knowledge make a brief statement about the future of Anti-Beacon.

Is it too challenging to keep on top of MS's spying efforts and the project is over/failed? If so, maybe the Anti-Beacon thread should be un-pinned and the page taken down.

Alternatively, are Anti-Beacon updates in the works and just not release ready yet?

Something else?

Thanks.

Have been wondering a about this too. But it still seems to disable the stuff it finds so far.

Can I maybe use this threat and propose that antibeacon maybe could disable stuff like Windows Defender that can be hard to disable?
    Just installed Creators Update through there update tool and now they try to shove Defender down my throat.
    Hate that you're not the admin even though you are the admin. Can't disable stuff because I don't have the permission wich I can't give myself because it fails when i do.... FFS Microsoft ;'(

I'm seeing some assistance with Anti-Beacon by "official" people, so...

bump.