Hello Williee,

Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
@tashi I was quite specific....I have spent so much time and found only one vague reference to something similar anywhere, if no one here in a forum dedicated to malware has heard of this type of behavior I really cannot spend anymore time with no end in sight on this.If you cannot even speculate on this type of behavior then anymore time spent will probably be as fruitless as the last week has been. I suppose I still have time to get a refund on the Spybot which did absolutely nothing to find the problem.
This particular forum is for users with personal computers which may be infected, the FAQ is posted for the benefit of members and helpers alike.

Our volunteer analysts are unlikely to make guesses or speculations. Even if a situation sounded similar, the machines and the LAN are not.

If the issue did not appear to be malware related you would be asked if you'd like to be directed to a tech forum. There you'd post a link to your topic so everyone was on the same page.

Of course Spybot users also have the option of opening a support ticket. Pro version here.

Best regards.