After I do a System Scan (Spybot 2.6) and my results are showing, I've been selecting each result to see the details in the box to the left. The area on the left can not be widened to see all the wording. For example, one line in the Detail area says "Estimated Danger: Margi...". Margi what? Marginally unsafe or Marginally safe? The colored bar directly above the wording is green. How can I widen that area to read it? No double lines show when I hover my mouse between the left and right sections.

At the bottom of the "Details" box there is a link that says "Show details". When I hover my mouse on the link it says "Show product description and removable guide online". When I click on it, it shows me search results from the forum. The search results certainly do not look like the product description or the removable guide. Before I fix something that the scan found, I'd like to read some details about why something is bad. For Example, one of my results has a description of Volume Serial number in the "...Microsoft\Windows Media\WMSDK" line of my registry. I have no idea if fixing that result will corrupt something or not. Where can I read about why my Volume Serial number (and other results) are bad before I let Spybot fix them?

Thanks - David