If you choose McAfee SecurityCenter as the default Security Center during the installation of McAfee it will turn off the Firewall and Virus Protect alerts within Windows Security Center causing the following Spybot detctions:

Code:
Windows Security Center.AntiVirusDisableNotify: Settings (Registry change, nothing done)
  HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify!=dword:0

Windows Security Center.FirewallDisableNotify: Settings (Registry change, nothing done)
  HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify!=dword:0
I personally have McAfee SecurityCenter and it is not set up to be the default Security Center. By allowing Windows Security Center to monitor both my firewall and anti-virus, I do not get the detections in Spybot and more importantly Windows Security Center notifies me immediately if either my firewall or anti-virus are disabled.

The following detection indicates that Windows Security Center has been disabled:

Code:
Microsoft.WindowsSecurityCenter_disabled: Settings (Registry change, nothing done)
  HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\wscsvc\Start!=W=2
This may also be a result of having installed McAfee SecurityCenter. If you want to try to re-enable Windows Security Center do the following:
  • Go to Start > Run > type: services.msc > OK.
  • In the right pane, scroll down until you see Security Center.
  • Right click on Security Center and choose Properties.
  • Change the Startup type from Disabled to Automatic.
  • Click Apply.
  • Under Services Status click on the Start button.
  • Close Services.