Thread: The Live Protection Driver Could Not Be Loaded

Default The Live Protection Driver Could Not Be Loaded

Why not?
    I just bought the system especially for that.
    I have Win 10, Chrome.

Maybe it's just a bit of a glitch. Try rebooting your computer, then log back into Windows. Btw, is this coming up as an error message?
    Once you're logged back into Windows, rightclick the Spybot Start Center and select Run As Administrator, then click Yes. Once you have the Start Center open, what does it say beside Live Protection in the upper right corner?

After that, please follow this to check if Live Protection is listed as installed:
    https://www.safer-networking.org/faq...ve-protection/
    If it's not installed you can follow the instructions to get it installed on the page.

Please let me know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post

I did everything you said and it worked well. Thank you very much.

The only problem I see is that the quarantine shows it has finished
    but doesn't seem to immunize everything as there is a notice saying:

Last unimmunized entries 223325

I take it that that means there are so many things/bytes/data which haven't been immunized.

Is this normal?

Thank you for your help again.

You're welcome.

Yes, that means that 223325 things have not been immunized. No it is not normal for some items to be unimmunized, but don't worry it's not uncommon because that can happen sometimes. There are some things which can commonly cause some things not to be immunized, which are listed here under "The main reasons why Immunization would fail are":
    https://www.safer-networking.org/faq...do-i-fix-this/
    Since that was presumably your first immunization, it might be best to get you to try immunizing once again to see if the 223325 remain unimmunized afterwards, and then go from there. Please rightclick Spybot start center, click Immunization, then click Check System. After it's done with Check System, click Apply Immunization. Sometimes Spybot can take a while to immunize, so let it go for a little while. But if immunization takes longer than an hour or so, then please click Show Details in the lower right corner, then click Stop Immunization. In your next post, please let me know how it went.

You're welcome.

Yes, that means that 223325 things have not been immunized.
    Not any more!

You're my favourite person of the week.
    All 223325 have been immunised.

Thanks a million.

barry aka wintermoor

You're welcome.

Maybe it's just a bit of a glitch. Try rebooting your computer, then log back into Windows. Btw, is this coming up as an error message?
    Once you're logged back into Windows, rightclick the Spybot Start Center and select Run As Administrator, then click Yes. Once you have the Start Center open, what does it say beside Live Protection in the upper right corner?

After that, please follow this to check if Live Protection is listed as installed:
    https://www.safer-networking.org/faq...ve-protection/
    If it's not installed you can follow the instructions to get it installed on the page.

Helo, I did all that, having windows 10 and the Home Licenced version and it wont stop telling me that it cant load the live protection modules:

2018-01-27 16_46_40-Spybot - Search & Destroy.jpg

I restarted, uninstalled spybot several times, i did run it in admin mode, i uninstalled, resintalled restarted windows etc etc. --- its making me crazy, any help appreciated thanx. So sad: repeatedly free softwares stop working the moment i pay for them, it 's weird to say the least. :(

Greetings

Hi.

In that case, you should contact Spybot support. I think I did read on here somewhere that they are having some email problems, though, so I'll just post the link for you to fill out the form and hopefully they have the email situation all straightened out by now:
    https://www.safer-networking.org/sup...ket/paid-user/