Thread: Immunization Inquiry

Default Immunization Inquiry

Hi, I was recently made aware of security concerns with sites: kom008.site, m73lae5cpmgrv38.com and trktrk026.com
    Not seeing these listed in my updated hosts file with the 127.0.0.1 redirect, I was wondering if/when they might be added to the Spybot immunization list.

Thanks.

Default thenewguy

hello i have been trying different antivirus programs for as long as each free trial lasts. my computers, phones, life and wife were all hacked and replaced with ransom ware, malware and purgery ware and this registry virus called HKEY_USERS\s-1-21-428782505 has been reinstalling and sucking out all that remains. perhaps the id thieves who are better at being me than I am can be delt with. i live in doubt and fear and get beat to yahoo mail and experian changing passwords and still losing hope-newguy
    ps i am trying to get help and this is my first try to post and im stuck in reply

Default thenewguy

ps. it started back in 2010, then through 2015 then started again savagely getting me without my permission in fall 2018. potentially unwanted is not enough $%#@&^*() at all. Don