I was getting the BSOD several times a day. I ran Spybot S&D, AdwCleaner, Zemana, Malwarebytes, HitManPro.Alert, Avast Premiere. Spybot S&D, Malwarebytes, Hitman all found and removed a bunch of stuff. Others did not find anything, except AdwCleaner. It found and was unable to remove PUP.optional.advancedsystemcare, PUP.optional.legacy, and PUP.optional.productsetup.A. It said unknown handling error, terminating.

I installed new copy of AdwCleaner, same problem:found them, can't remove them. On the last BSOD, which are still happening but less often, it said system service exception NETIO.sys. I thought there might be a problem with IOBit's Driver Booster so I uninstalled it (not necessarily because I thought it was related to NETIO.sys). I uninstalled a few other programs that I know are optional that I don't absolutely have to have such as Dropbox, etc as they are known for security holes. I ran CCleaner and it removed 65 GB of stuff no longer needed (this was after uninstalling those programs).

I have included the required logs and Spybot's Rootkit scan logs as it found a bunch of stuff. I had to compress 3 of the .txt files.

aswMBR.txtAddition.zipFRST.zipRootkits.180326-1617.zip