Thread: after multible Finding, I can not remoove them - Software not responding

Default after multible Finding, I can not remoove them - Software not responding

hello community

I have a problem with this software

First, I did a Scann and was not able to remoove the Threads, because the Software was not responding

I deleted the Version and downloaded this Software again

and again, many Scann Results, like one "PUPLottaDeals", but the Softwre was not responding again

what could be the Reason for all this - and what should I do now?

If there is multiple findings, you could try eliminating some of the things found and see if that helps. Probably one of the easiest and best ways to do that is to set Spybot to a spyware scan only, and see how it goes. If you'd like to do that, you could open Spybot Start Center, checkmark advanced user mode, click Settings, open the Categories tab, then somewhere within the window rightclick and select Spyware scan only. Then please do another System Scan and attempt to Fix Selected. Let me know if it is able to fix them now, or if you still get Not Responding.

spy not responding.png

Thank you for your Help, but I am not able to follow you completely

My Mother language is German

I attach a Screenshot, maybe it helps you to understand the Problem I have

Thanks for the screenshot. There actually used to be a German language section in these forums. Unfortunately, I no longer see it here. Luckily I think there are some Team Spybot members who speak German, so you could get help in your own language. You can fill out a support form here.
    https://www.safer-networking.org/de/support/ticket/