I recently purchased a DreamArcade Replay http://dreamcades.com/ that runs Windows 10 and emulates various video game systems.

For addition security, I downloaded Spybot to it and ran a system scan. It returned about 30 'threats' and 'fixed' them. Subsequently, the Dream Arcade Menu encounters an error everytime I try to load it. The details of the error read: Dream Arcade Menu unhandled exception: Queue empty. It also lists several error locations like: System.Windows.Threading... MS.Win32.hwnd... Systems.Windows.Forms.Application...

The device Was setup by Dream Arcades to run their custom software. I only started getting the error after running a Spybot scan and 'fixing.' I'm guessing that Spybot altered some of the system files and is the reason the Dream Arcade Menu will no longer run.

I've tried the Quarantine option in Spybot and restored the changes it had made, but I'm still getting the error for the Dream Arcade Menu. Is there a way to restore the original state of my system files with Spybot? I do not have a Windows System Restore point available.