Thread: Spybot - Search & Destroy+AV 2.7 Home Edition Re-Install Copy and Whitelist Creation

Default Spybot - Search & Destroy+AV 2.7 Home Edition Re-Install Copy and Whitelist Creation

I have Spybot - Search & Destroy+AV 2.7 Home Edition and I need to create a whitelist, however, it was installed more than 30 days ago so I would need to remove it and install it since a whitelist cannot be created more than 30 days after installation. Once I remove it, how do I get it again? Does Spybot - Search & Destroy Standard Installer do that? I have my license key. How would I create a whitelist once it is installed? Thanks in advance for your help!

You shouldn't need to uninstall Spybot to create a white list, there is a webpage with instructions on how to do it manually with the Spybot you already have installed. However, the whitelist option disappears in Spybot after 30 days because it's not recommended to create a whitelist on computers that have been running for awhile, since you might accidentally whitelist files that have become infected, so you might want to keep that in mind. Here is the webpage with the instructions.
    https://www.safer-networking.org/faq...tem-whitelist/