Thread: Activation issue on Windows 10 Home OEM + Windows Store suggestion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

More talkings:

For what concern the Windows update fix, Activation bug did come back with Warning, I will have to do the October Update for maybe it to become reliable. But that will be done later. I won't touch the Warning, neither will bring problems of too many calls for solving a bug that Windows did solve himself before yesterday. Unless maybe my Windows don't need me to play the not authentified Activate Windows - Windows is Activated game ? Maybe it does search activation on its own, and it don't need me to push any troubleshoot button. So I don't know what is this activation fix sent to everyone about, why it did stop working today at 14:39 20/11/2018 while before yesterday I got the Windows is Activated till now ? Nothing is clear except: don't touch nothing ! Windows must be taking care of it, so I better not touch it.

Lucky, after 2 time no work, Windows has in his website MediaCreationTool that allows you re-install Windows with no ISO file, and so burn the DVD =) I have got no idea if it is compatible with a built-in OEM that has more over Activation bug, but as Windows will be able to Authenticate me in any mornings, from other parameters, mostly if I have the October Update, hope them to be in the ISO, after your virus search, I will be able to format it (no worries, I think no need to buy again the in-built OEM key, but if buying is needed, I can, but I prefer waiting for this bug to be fixed by Windows before I will do it because all computers come with in-built OEM Windows, so I can't know if it is just device related, I won't buy something expensive 3 times USA price if ther is no need to, and if I have the right of Activating it in same device if it is same Windows OS then the built-in, else they will need to release other better Windows in what concerns key security) =) Still some chance my computer will just crash, but let's just hope no xwr errors in the Windows ISO. I will re-try the double boot after we are finished, but normal, Windows will need to have his partition, but that's my problems =) PS: In the past I couldn't test MediaCreationTool in my computer as it was said as not been created for my OS version, mystery =)

So this going to stay a come and go bug times 1000 , till it is permanently fixed by Windows and we can't do a thing about it. Except lots later the format =) And I am not touching at all the Activation button when it is self-activating in the morning, not me. So I am no longer going to bring noise in this issue as the Windows servers must be saturated with that, mostly at night.

But we will stay in the virus issue, not in the Activation issue =)