Thread: Activate Windows is a ransomware it is eating my computer !!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Activate Windows is a ransomware it is eating my computer !!!

Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't format it and not to know how to stop it or if it will come back ?

It just transformed into ransomware because I clicked on it so millions of people have it, all those concerned with Activation Windows bug, all those who bought key, just a matter of time or if you tickle it too much :/
    Attached Images Attached Images

pictures of the Activate Windows ransomware:

as I can.............

Many files were blocked by the RansomFree thing. But I am afraid for all my drivers and files saved :/ And I am afraid of format my computer.

Linked with https://forums.spybot.info/showthrea...ore-suggestion

After the DelFix I did tickle it a little by deleting Download folder :/

Once I did wrote, not download a: Images à Imprimer file, as I needed to print pictures, but then didn't use it as docx has too many offline issues, Word requires to be online to be working, so I used normal LibreOffice to print my pictures. And it re-use the file I did not use and got lost of where it went. I don't think I saved it. So he took the name from a normal file from me. And he did transform it on: $mages a imprimer.docx but I did not save the delete warning and I did not delete it as I wanted to check first what it was ?

And then as he did have no more place to hide in the Download folder, it did Activate itself.

So my file dissapear past issue, permission issues with exe, and all the blocking the Windows download iso tool back in past, saying it was not for my Windows version, and my blocking DVD-rom and saying to me during 2 months that my DVD rom was not working properly, as it could read STAR WARS dvd of songs with no problem, but couldn't read write well, and did not give good answer to the cleaning with the brush in the cd cleaner that you put inside, song was poor for it, but not for star wars ? And blocking a few months ago my double boot, was all this $mages a imprimer.docx ransomware !!!!!!!

And millions of people did buy back Windows Licence and still have Activation Windows ransomware inside, clock turning, no idea when it will blow :'( bad for them.

I will see if I can send you the files I can see in a we transfer, but it is a ransomware, so it is dangerous to open :/

Cybereason.com had stopped a few files, some files (dossiers) were empty so they couldn't be uploaded. And some were deleted by Cyberreason Ransom Free. So you have a part of my ransomware: do not open it in a computer related to other computers or things you may loose. This is dangerous stuff. I will delete all the files with manual aspect but right now my recycle bin is stuck.

I hope my recycle bin to get empty :/

No idea if it will or not ?

Ransomware parts inside of my computer - very dangerous files - don't download unless you do anti-virus search - we transfer 7 days.

Open thread: https://forums.spybot.info/showthrea...475#post482475

This new topic has been closed.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016