Thread: Your license is broken please reinstall it.

Default Your license is broken please reinstall it.

WTF? Just bought the pro version of spybot anti beacon only to have it say your license is broken please reinstall it? It's a license... you type it not reinstall it. I re entered it multiple times, re opened the software multiple times, and now reinstalled the client from my email receipt multiple times. I'd like a refund if this program doesn't work.

Hello CJFates,

Very sorry to hear about the problem you are experiencing, please contact support here.

Best regards,

tashi
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Hi I don't mean to necro, but I get the exact same problem. Just bought Anti Beacon Premium and I get "Your license is broken, please reinstall it". There is nothing online about this problem exept this thread . Thank you for your help!

EDIT:I've seen in some other post that I should maybe wait a while for it to fix itself, I'll keep you guys updated

Default Same here

So apparently it's still not fixed as it's now Jan 2020 and I have exactly the same problem. Did you get your money back, CJFates, or did they provide a fix?

Default License is broken

"License is broken" has shown for months - reinstalled - still show but does not seem to affect function . Should I be concerned?

You can use rhe contact form to ask about that, if you like:
    https://www.safer-networking.org/support/#contactform
    Under software & license you can select anti-beacon or anti-beacon plus in the pull-down menu.