Thread: Spybot tracking cookies problem

Question Spybot tracking cookies problem

So I decided to check up on my spybot and when disabling the tracking cookies options, spybot present me with two profiles, or so I think. Can anyone tell me what that second profile is? If it belongs to my PC (which, for information sake, is an HP) or if my cookies are being tracked by another PC?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I would guess where the second account has HP at the end of the account name that perhaps it is some sort of recovery or reset account perhaps? I think I have seen something like that, but maddeningly I can find nothing about it at the moment. I did find an HP support forum, so perhaps you could go on there and ask them if this a usual occurrence. Bottom line, I think having that other account is okay, I may have seen somewhere that it is standard with HP computers, I've just been unable to locate proof. The HP computer forum is located here, if you'd like to ask them about the other internet explorer profile/account.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/

Thumbs up

Hi! And thank you so much for the information you've provided! I do have a recovery account/preset on my HP, so that might just be it. I'll ask on the HP forum, regardless
    Edit: Although, it's beyond me why the recovery profile wouldn't also have cookies set for Mozila Firefox?
    Last edited by CMSM1999; 2019-04-19 at 21:00.

You're welcome.