Thread: whats the main difference between spybot an any other AntiVieren Program?

Question whats the main difference between spybot an any other AntiVieren Program?

I tried the "advanced search", three times like this:
    - marked "forums"
    - chose "search titles only"

first run with the keyword: "compatible" , then "difference", then," trojan",
    but it did not have any results, how is that come?

Question whats the main difference between spybot an any other AntiVieren Program?

I'm thinking about to buy the professional version, but like to know the difference between spybot and any other anti vieren programm?

thanks you
    Last edited by tashi; 2019-05-08 at 23:56. Reason: Merged topics

Question difference between spybot and others like avira norton avg, avast

I already ask this yesterday, but it has gone, forwhatever reason, no note.

Whats the difference between spybot and others like avira norton avg, avast or any other usually anti vieren programms
    I assume there is a main difference, cause all the others doesnt offer imunization, for example.
    For that matter its perhaps possible to say it works totally different? Can I install it along with other anti programms?

The "Free Edition" of Spybot comes as Anti-Spyware tool with many functions already. You can use this version as an on-demand scanner in addition to your Anti-Virus while the paid Editions come with Anti-Virus (and Anti-Spyware) with even more (advanced) analyzing tools. If you'd like to compare the different Editions, take a look here: https://www.safer-networking.org/products/
    (m/f)