Thread: Renewing

Default Renewing

Time to renew, but old Surface Pro has finally come to end of use. I'm mostly on Linux now.
    However, I do have another old Win7 machine that I may use from time to time. I have an old SpyBot free-version installed on it.
    If I renew, can I transfer the license over from the Win10 Surface to the Win7 machine?
    I guess it would just be a case of pasting the license code in, but just checking, its quite an old machine...
    Not sure when this Pro expiry actually is, but I had an email from you a couple of days ago.
    iansne

I believe you can do that, but to doublecheck you can ask Spybot support, as I'm not certain on that.

https://www.safer-networking.org/support/#contactform

Thanks.
    Think I may leave it actually.
    I'll pay the renewal - consider it a donation, SpyBot has been so useful over the years, don't mind continuing to support.

You're welcome.
    And thank you very much. You could pay the renewal if you like, or if you prefer they have a donation page on their website here:
    https://www.safer-networking.org/helpus/

Thumbs up

I paid the renewal. Year is a long time, never know, might be glad to have it.
    As long as Win7 still works its useful for formatting drives and such, and may need internet for something later,

I've been reminiscing, think my first SB instal was 2002. Wow...

Thinking on it, I think I first downloaded Spybot in 2004. It doesn't seem that long ago until I think on it, haha. Thanks again, and have a great day.