I start spybot, do update and check immunization (do not apply it yet). Then I check the system with adwcleaner, and I see it is clean. Then I apply immunization. Immediately after that I check the system with adwcleaner again, and I see dospop and incredibar registry keys.

Deleted HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\zonemap\domains\incredibar.com
Deleted HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\zonemap\domains\incredibar.com
Deleted HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\zonemap\domains\incredibar.com
Deleted HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\zonemap\domains\dospop.com
Deleted HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\zonemap\domains\dospop.com
Deleted HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\zonemap\domains\dospop.com

What are those incredibar and dospop? Why does immunization create the registry keys? Are they dangerous? Why does adwcleaner consider them as a threat?