Thread: I have been hacked and now my bank account is gone! please help!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I have been hacked and now my bank account is gone! please help!!!

new pc top of the line , all the right stuff and still get hacked somehow. a good friend sent me to you guys in hope that you might can HELP, so paypal and ebay info is out there along with my bank info, there has got to be something on this pc letting them get it, any info on how to find it would be great, thought i was tech savvy but i guess not.Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

Security Expert-emeritus Juliet's Avatar

While it could be the security breach happened on the computer there are instances of info obtained through using debit cards out in the public as well.

* Call all of your banks, credit card companies, financial institutions and inform them that you may be a victim of identity theft and to put a watch on your accounts or change all your account numbers.
    * From a clean computer, change ALL your on-line passwords for email, for banks, financial accounts, PayPal, eBay, on-line companies, any on-line forums or groups you belong to.

Do NOT change passwords or do any transactions while using this computer because the attacker will get the new passwords and transaction information. Please refrain from using this computer for online-banking/financial purpose for the time being.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Some professionals feel the best way to clean a computer is to reformat.

Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) Scan
    • Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x32) or Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) andsave the file to your Desktop.
    • Note: Download and run the version compatible with your system (32 or 64-bit). Download both if you're unsure; only one will run.
    • Right-Click FRST.exe / FRST64.exe and select Run as administrator to run the programme.
    • Click Yes to the disclaimer.
    • Ensure the Addition.txt box is checked.
    • Click the Scan button and let the programme run.
    • Upon completion, click OK, then OK on the Addition.txt pop up screen.
    • Two logs (FRST.txt & Addition.txt) will now be open on your Desktop. Copy the contents of both logs and paste in your next reply.
    Windows Insider MVP Consumer Security 2009 - 2017
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

if i need to reformat to get it clean i can and will, but here are the files u asked for .
    Attached Files Attached Files

its said the FRST. file is to big to upload, What should i do?

Quote Originally Posted by masterpk View Post
    its said the FRST. file is to big to upload, What should i do?

You can open the file, then copy and paste it in your next reply.
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

After posting the FRST log

While I have it fresh on my mind, let's reset your router.

Turn the computer off, then cut or turn off the power to your router.
    Let this set 5 minutes or so.

Turn the router back on, after all lights have stopped flashing, turn the computer back on.