This seems to be a reoccurring problem and has made me in the past uninstall my paid SB S&D license.

Today I woke up to 30+ SDOnAccess.exe shown in my task manager but not dialog boxes on the screen. Also my Outlook stopped working, emails weren't being received even though they were showing on my phone and inside Outlook it said "connected". So I closed Outlook and tried to restart it. Nothing, wouldn't open back up. That's when I noticed the SDOnAccess.exe items in my task manager.

It's been working fine since I installed it on my new desktop over a month ago, just now it's causing problems.

Only recent change is I downloaded, installed and then removed TeamViewer. If that program screws with SB S&D I don't know. But it's was uninstalled yesterday.