Hello, I've been having problems with the system scan not running when I have scheduled it to do so. When I investigated what could've been happening, I discovered that there were multiple instances of SDScan.exe open in task manager. By ending the tasks I was able to get the system scan to open again, but closing it resulted in the same issue. I've tried running it as an administrator, as well as recreating the scheduled scan task in the settings to no success. I haven't touched any of the schedule settings aside from making sure the task is started with the highest privileges.

In addition to this, I'm also unsure if the definition update task is working properly. I've scheduled it to run every night, and the start center reports that it is indeed running when it is supposed to. However, on the occasion that I decide to run it myself it'll end up downloading several anti-virus definitions, leading me to believe that maybe there's a chance it's not actually performing these updates by itself.

The version I'm using is Spybot + AV 2.7 Home Edition. If anybody has any fixes or troubleshooting tips for these issues, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!