Thread: DOUBLE CLICK and CASALE MEDIA

Default DOUBLE CLICK and CASALE MEDIA

Hello, I have my pc infected with viruses ... DOUBLE CLICK and CASALE MEDIA I have read that they are very difficult to remove viruses, Spybot program - Search & Destroy free software detects them but does not delete them, so I thought the software paid Spybot program - Search & Destroy full version, could be helpful ...
    I want to know if someone was infected with these two viruses ... and how I solve it.

I await comments

regards

Security Expert-emeritus Juliet's Avatar

Download and run AdwCleaner

Download AdwCleaner from here and save it to your desktop.

• run AdwCleaner by clicking on Scan Now
    • when it has finished, leave everything that was found checked, (ticked), then click on Clean and Repair
    • if it asks to reboot, allow the reboot
    • on reboot, click on View Log File; please attach the content of the log to your next reply.

============================================

Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

You may have Malwarebytes Anti-Malware installed but if not, you can download it from here:
    • run the program
    • click on the ‘Dashboard’ to make sure everything is up to date, (it is not necessary to upgrade to the premium version of MBAM)
    • click on the ‘Scan’ tab, (directly below the Dashboard tab)
    • select the Threat Scan option
    • slick the Scan Now button
    • Threat Scan will begin
    • when the scan has completed and if malware was found, click the Quarantine Selected button to allow MBAM to quarantine what was found
    • if prompted to restart the computer, close all other programs and click Yes to restart your computer
    • once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more
    • click on the ‘Reports’ tab
    • double-click on the most recent Scan Report
    • click on Export, then Copy to Clipboard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) Scan
    • Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x32) or Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) andsave the file to your Desktop.
    • Note: Download and run the version compatible with your system (32 or 64-bit). Download both if you're unsure; only one will run.
    • Right-Click FRST.exe / FRST64.exe and select Run as administrator to run the programme.
    • Click Yes to the disclaimer.
    • Ensure the Addition.txt box is checked.
    • Click the Scan button and let the programme run.
    • Upon completion, click OK, then OK on the Addition.txt pop up screen.
    • Two logs (FRST.txt & Addition.txt) will now be open on your Desktop. Copy the contents of both logs and paste in your next reply.

(Scan times will vary from one system to another. Sometimes the scan may appear to hang and you may even see a message that says, Program not responding. Most likely that will be temporary and the scan will resume on its own. It is not unusual for a complete scan to take up to10 minutes or even longer depending on what the scan is finding.)

Logs to include with the next post:

AdwCleaner log
    Mbam.txt

FRST.txt & Addition.txt
    Windows Insider MVP Consumer Security 2009 - 2017
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.