Thread: 'fix selected' greyed out

Default 'fix selected' greyed out

Even a freshly installed latest version of Spybot S & D does not accept ticks in the boxes for the detected items; and since none are selected, FIX is 'disabled'. How to remedy ?

Oh, that's weird. Usually the boxes are pre-selected after a system scan. When you try to click on the boxes, there isn't a larger green checkmark beside the unselected box, is there?

It is not on MY PC in Australia - but on one in The Philippines - that I help remotely, so I can not quickly check to answer you. Yes, I think there were large green ticks BESIDE the boxes - but in any case, the FIX SELECTED was greyed out - I presumed because no selection had been possible.

Got the chance to do another scan; the boxes were pre-ticked, and fix selected was NOT greyed out, so clicked on it. I think green ticks were added and 'fix selected' was greyed out again. I guess the scan and remedy had been successfull ?

Yes, when there are green checkmarks, fix selected has been applied and is therefore greyed out.
    (m/f)