Thread: Live protection will not install

Default Live protection will not install

I had a working complete licensed version of Spybot with A/V on my laptop. It died (got a virus, imagine that) and I got a new laptop. I have installed the new licensed product on the new laptop, but Live protection will not install. Tried all the FAQ. tried to make a bootable cd to try to rename the .sys files, but it won't even make a bootable CD. Iíve tried to make a bootable CD but get this after creation to the C:\SpybotBootCD Folder.
    ERROR: Image is 109643776 bytes too large (681984000) (use -m to override or try -o to optimize storage) we were unable to create an iso file. I have opened a ticket with support since May, but have heard nothing. I reported the issues I have had with trying to fix this but no response. Does anyone have any ideas?

Default Same Issue

Quote Originally Posted by SteveK14 View Post
    I had a working complete licensed version of Spybot with A/V on my laptop. It died (got a virus, imagine that) and I got a new laptop. I have installed the new licensed product on the new laptop, but Live protection will not install. Tried all the FAQ. tried to make a bootable cd to try to rename the .sys files, but it won't even make a bootable CD. Iíve tried to make a bootable CD but get this after creation to the C:\SpybotBootCD Folder.
    ERROR: Image is 109643776 bytes too large (681984000) (use -m to override or try -o to optimize storage) we were unable to create an iso file. I have opened a ticket with support since May, but have heard nothing. I reported the issues I have had with trying to fix this but no response. Does anyone have any ideas?
    I have been having the same issue, I have tried all of the steps suggested by the Spybot site including updating to the newest version, unistalling & reinstalling, etc with no success. I emailed CS and received a generic reply which said to do everything I had already done (and noted in my initial CS email for help) and since then they have not replied to my numerous replies for more help. I just sent another new email to CS from the website to hopefully get an answer but this is extremely frustrating. I purchased the Spybot home edition and to have this feature not working makes me not want to use this company anymore. If anyone can help PLEASE it would be much appreciated!