Thread: Is Spybot HIPAA compliant?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Is Spybot HIPAA compliant?

I am considering using Spybot for my small business. I work in a field where HIPAA a compliant program is needed. Is Spybot software HIPAA compliant? Thanks ahead.

Also does Spybot offer a Business Associate Agreement (BAA)?

You could contact Spybot support with those questions. There's a contact form here.
    https://www.safer-networking.org/support/#contactform

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    You could contact Spybot support with those questions. There's a contact form here.
    https://www.safer-networking.org/support/#contactform
    Zenobia, I have tried emailing them twice with no response. Once in March and once last week. I emailed them again today. Appreciate your suggestion.

Oh, sorry about that. I suggested you contact them because I don't know if Spybot is HIPAA compliant, and couldn't find anything about it in search. I don't know if they're having email problems or delays in answering or anything. Perhaps you could double check your email spam folder to see if a response may have gone into spam, and if that is not the case, then perhaps you could wait a day or so to see if they email you back this time(my apologies for asking you to do so since you had already emailed a couple times.) If you don't hear back, perhaps you could post back here, and let me know and I'll ask tashi for help.

Thanks for taking some time to research for me. I looked on the internet and didn't find much either. No need to say sorry for the suggestion about contacting support. You have been very helpful. I checked my spam folder and I didn't see any response yet. My ticket # is 2020032080000261. Any help is appreciated. Thanks again.