Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I got a problem that's driving me crazy, and I can't fix it. Please help me!!!!

I use a USB connected mouse, and for the purpose of this experiment, I used a new one and get the same results. I disabled the virus program, and got the same results again. I appreciate your support on this. I guess I need to look to make a new purchase.
    Bigalo

Security Expert-emeritus Juliet's Avatar

I know that recently it's been posted that a Microsoft update went through and has caused some problems with it's latest but no idea when or even if it hit your machine.

One other step we can take is sending you to a hardware forum where they might be able to analyze what the heck is going on.
    I do not know if it's fixable or exactly what the cause is but, if your willing we can try that.

Join or become a member
    https://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showforum=126

You can copy and paste the link from here or explain what we've done if they ask for any info, I'm also a working member at this forum as well if that gives any comfort about the site.

Let's remove the tools and quarantine folders we used.

Please download KpRm by Kernel-panik and save to your Desktop.
    • Click on KpRm.exe to run the tool.

Vista/Windows 7/8/10 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
    • Put a check mark next to these items:

- Delete tools
    - Delete now
    • Click the "Run" button.

• When the tool has finished, it will create and open a log report and delete itself.
    Windows Insider MVP Consumer Security 2009 - 2017
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.