Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: malware not been able to remove

Default I can not create spybot boot cd ISO FILE

1.) A question (can I create boot usb instead of cd)?
    2.) Installed WAIK and all the libraries, but can not create boot cd.
    3.)Does it matter if I create boot cd from a another clean installation of windows OR it is necessary to create BOOT CD from SAME computer?
    Thank You in advance, sincerely, Grega from Slovenia
    Report:
    Started creating CD...
    Cleaning up apps preparation folder...
    ----------------------------------------
    Deleted C:\SpybotBootCD\Apps.
    Preparing application collection...
    Copied C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDPEStart.exe to C:\SpybotBootCD\Apps.
    Copied C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\sqlite3.dll to C:\SpybotBootCD\Apps.
    Copied C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\*.bpl to C:\SpybotBootCD\Apps.
    Copied C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\Help\Licence-CE.rtf to C:\SpybotBootCD\Apps\Help.
    Copied C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\Help\Licence-PE.rtf to C:\SpybotBootCD\Apps\Help.
    Copying spybotsd2 from C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\...
    Application menu created.
    Application menu created.
    Deleted C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount.
    Deleted C:\SpybotBootCD\winpe.wim.
    Copying operating system files...
    Copied C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\x86\bootmgr to C:\SpybotBootCD\ISO\bootmgr.
    Copied C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\x86\boot\etfsboot.com to C:\SpybotBootCD\ISO\bootmgr.
    Copied C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\x86\boot to C:\SpybotBootCD\ISO\bootmgr.
    Copied C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\x86\EFI to C:\SpybotBootCD\ISO\bootmgr.
    Copied C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\x86\winpe.wim to C:\SpybotBootCD\ISO\bootmgr.
    Copied C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\x86\winpe.wim to C:\SpybotBootCD\ISO\sources\boot.wim.
    Mounting image file system...
    Executing C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\x86\Servicing\dism.exe /Mount-Wim /WimFile:winpe.wim /index:1 /MountDir:C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount...
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 6.1.7600.16385
    Mounting image
    The operation completed successfully.
    Installing package WinPE-HTA-Package...
    Executing C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\x86\Servicing\dism.exe /image:C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount /Add-Package /PackagePath:"C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\x86\WinPE_FPs\winpe-hta.cab"...
    Image Version: 6.1.7600.16385
    Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package WinPE-HTA-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.7600.16385
    Installing package WinPE-Scripting-Package...
    Executing C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\x86\Servicing\dism.exe /image:C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount /Add-Package /PackagePath:"C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\x86\WinPE_FPs\winpe-scripting.cab"...
    Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package WinPE-Scripting-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.7600.16385
    Installing package WinPE-WMI-Package...
    Executing C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\x86\Servicing\dism.exe /image:C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount /Add-Package /PackagePath:"C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\x86\WinPE_FPs\winpe-wmi.cab"...
    Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package WinPE-WMI-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.7600.16385
    Installing package winpe-legacysetup...
    Executing C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\x86\Servicing\dism.exe /image:C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount /Add-Package /PackagePath:"C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\x86\WinPE_FPs\winpe-legacysetup.cab"...
    Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package WinPE-LegacySetup-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.7600.16385
    Installing package winpe-setup...
    Executing C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\x86\Servicing\dism.exe /image:C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount /Add-Package /PackagePath:"C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\x86\WinPE_FPs\winpe-setup.cab"...
    Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package WinPE-Setup-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.7600.16385
    Installing package winpe-setup-client...
    Executing C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\x86\Servicing\dism.exe /image:C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount /Add-Package /PackagePath:"C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\x86\WinPE_FPs\winpe-setup-client.cab"...
    Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package WinPE-Setup-Client-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.7600.16385
    Installing package winpe-setup-server...
    Executing C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\x86\Servicing\dism.exe /image:C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount /Add-Package /PackagePath:"C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\x86\WinPE_FPs\winpe-setup-server.cab"...
    Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package WinPE-Setup-Server-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.7600.16385
    Installing package winpe-pppoe...
    Executing C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\x86\Servicing\dism.exe /image:C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount /Add-Package /PackagePath:"C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\x86\WinPE_FPs\winpe-pppoe.cab"...
    Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package WinPE-PPPoE-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.7600.16385
    Installing package winpe-mdac...
    Executing C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\x86\Servicing\dism.exe /image:C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount /Add-Package /PackagePath:"C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\x86\WinPE_FPs\winpe-mdac.cab"...
    Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package WinPE-MDAC-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.7600.16385
    Installing package winpe-wds-tools...
    Executing C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\x86\Servicing\dism.exe /image:C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount /Add-Package /PackagePath:"C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\PETools\x86\WinPE_FPs\winpe-wds-tools.cab"...
    Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package WinPE-WDS-Tools-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.7600.16385
    Executing C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\x86\Servicing\dism.exe /image:C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount /Set-InputLocale:0409:00000409...
    Input locale has been set to: 0409:00000409
    Executing C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\x86\Servicing\dism.exe /image:C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount /Set-ScratchSpace:128...
    Scratch Space : 128MB
    Executing C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\x86\Servicing\dism.exe /image:C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount /Add-Driver /driver:C:\SpybotBootCD\Drivers /recurse...
    Error: 2
    Cannot find the specified file 'C:\SpybotBootCD\Drivers'
    The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log
    Loading registry hives...
    Copying apps to mounted folder...
    About to copy the MISSING file C:\SpybotBootCD\Apps...
    Copied C:\SpybotBootCD\Apps to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Apps.
    Could not copy C:\Windows\winhlp32.exe to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32!
    Could not copy C:\Windows\system32\winver.exe to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32!
    Could not copy C:\Windows\system32\notepad.exe to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32!
    Could not copy C:\Windows\system32\xchm.exe to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32!
    File operation failed (error 0x02)!
    Saving shell options...
    Copying system libraries from running system...
    Could not copy C:\Windows\system32\oledlg.dll to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32!
    File operation failed (error 0x78)!
    Copied C:\Windows\system32\shfolder.dll to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32.
    Copied C:\Windows\system32\IEAdvPack.dll to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32.
    Could not copy C:\Windows\system32\oledlg.dll to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32!
    Copied C:\Windows\system32\shfolder.dll to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32.
    Copied C:\Windows\system32\IEAdvPack.dll to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32.
    Could not copy C:\Windows\system32\shfolder.dll to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32!
    Could not copy C:\Windows\system32\IEAdvPack.dll to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32!
    Could not copy C:\Windows\system32\shfolder.dll to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32!
    Could not copy C:\Windows\system32\IEAdvPack.dll to C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount\Windows\System32!
    Unloading registry hives...
    Preparing CD image file system...
    Unmounting image file system...
    Executing C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\x86\Servicing\dism.exe /Unmount-Wim /MountDir:C:\SpybotBootCD\Mount /commit...
    Image File : C:\SpybotBootCD\winpe.wim
    Image Index : 1
    Saving image
    Unmounting image
    Copied C:\SpybotBootCD\WinPE.wim to C:\SpybotBootCD\ISO\sources\boot.wim.
    Creating ISO image file...
    Executing C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\x86\oscdimg.exe -n -h -lSpybotBootCD -bC:\SpybotBootCD\etfsboot.com C:\SpybotBootCD\ISO C:\SpybotBootCD\SpybotBootCD.iso...
    OSCDIMG 2.55 CD-ROM and DVD-ROM Premastering Utility
    Copyright (C) Microsoft, 1993-2007. All rights reserved.
    Licensed only for producing Microsoft authorized content.
    Scanning source tree
    Scanning source tree complete (16 files in 8 directories)
    Computing directory information
    Computing directory information complete
    Image file is 752486400 bytes
    ERROR: Image is 70502400 bytes too large (681984000)
    (use -m to override or try -o to optimize storage)

Check the above for error messages, we could not create a valid ISO file.
    Last edited by tashi; 2021-06-27 at 00:18. Reason: Merged second topic in the malware forum

Security Expert-emeritus Juliet's Avatar

I received an email some months ago that somebody installed malware on it and wants $BITCOIN.
    Everytime I lanuch aswMBR.exe after I choose Virtualization or start scanning the computer ends in blue screen restart.
    Ok, when you mention money is requested it points me towards a ransomware infection.
    if that warning came through an email there was some type of ransomware installed or placed on your computer you would had seen several symptoms of it.

Don't worry over trying to run aswMBR, it's showing not to be compatible with your machine.

~~~~~
    Effects of a ransomware infection include:

Make it so that you can not execute programs other than ones required to pay the ransom.

Terminate any non-essential programs that may be running.

Encrypt your data so that you can no longer access it or open it with programs.

Remove your ability to browse the Internet other than to locations that will allow you to pay the ransom

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/vir...at/ransomware/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.) A question (can I create boot usb instead of cd)?
    2.) Installed WAIK and all the libraries, but can not create boot cd.
    3.)Does it matter if I create boot cd from a another clean installation of windows OR it is necessary to create BOOT CD from SAME computer?
    Thank You in advance, sincerely, Grega from Slovenia
    The above questions I cannot help with but I can direct you to another forum that deals with tech issues.
    You will need to create an account/register like you did here => create a new topic with the above questions. Also you can read over topics already started asking something similar.
    If you like you can copy and paste this topic to your thread you start to give them an idea of the complications your having.

https://www.sysnative.com/forums/forums/windows-10.148/
    Windows Insider MVP Consumer Security 2009 - 2017
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

Quote Originally Posted by leskgr View Post
    AFTER TRYING TO UPLOAD Farbar RS, I can not do it, because even I followed the rulls for unchecking and more the size is still 70kB what does it no allow me to upload FRST.txt file.
    PLEASE HELP ME RESOLVE THIS TOO for sake of other users as well - I splitted files in part1 and part2.txt Attachment 13281Attachment 13282Attachment 13283Attachment 13284Thanks!

usb malfunction, corrupting and overwriting usb drives, not being able to unmount usb drives
    I run Spyboot Rootkit and many many times I have the same malware and each and every time I delete them they later reappear with the same key {} as seen in printscreen.
    Please also teach me how to make a bootable windows 10 boot drive so I am empowered in the future.

I needed to reinstall FARBAR RT, because my first .txt file was too large(70kB), yes I followed the rulls. I had to uncheck one more option and I unchecked "One month"
    Please help me, thanks in advance, sincerely, Grega from Slovenia
    Please *DO* send me to another website where I could receive more help. Please do answer my question regarding how to create bootable spybot cd (if can from another computer where do not have spybot pro, if can create usb instead of cd, if can run asw... diagnostic tool from bootable spybot cd (if I run it everytime on my infected notebook it freezes every time.
    Any yes, my notebook is infected.
    Thank You in advance, sincerely, Grega
    P.S.
    I am running this from dual boot red hat, if I need Your help do I need to be up and in windows 10?

I'm checking with another colleague, but do check into this as well

I can direct you to another forum that deals with tech issues.
    You will need to create an account/register like you did here => create a new topic with the above questions. Also you can read over topics already started asking something similar.
    If you like you can copy and paste this topic to your thread you start to give them an idea of the complications your having.

Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

I have finished checking

You started a topic here
    https://forums.spybot.info/showthrea...spybot-boot-cd

I do not know if things are in development or if you should reach out to other resources.

Sysnative's forum information posted here

and I have confidence that they would be able to assist with the questions you have asked.

Glad we could help.
    Since this issue appears resolved ... this Topic is closed.