Thread: Ordered $27.99 ver this morn, what is the est waiting time till it lands in my MB?

Default Ordered $27.99 ver this morn, what is the est waiting time till it lands in my MB?

Hi,

Ordered $27.99 ver this morn, what is the est waiting time till it lands in my MB?https://forums.spybot.info/images/smilies/euro.gif

Regards,

klxdrt

The newer paid editions of Spybot have you enter your license key, rather than receiving the license installer by email. You should get a Purchase Receipt email where you can view the license key, according to this page:
    https://www.safer-networking.org/faq...pybot-license/
    You should also be able to view your license key on the Purchase Confirmation page and your purchase pdf. If you have received one of those three and can view your license key you can follow the instructions on the page I linked above to activate your new spybot license .

Default Never recd purchase receipt email of any email regarding this purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    The newer paid editions of Spybot have you enter your license key, rather than receiving the license installer by email. You should get a Purchase Receipt email where you can view the license key, according to this page:
    https://www.safer-networking.org/faq...pybot-license/
    You should also be able to view your license key on the Purchase Confirmation page and your purchase pdf. If you have received one of those three and can view your license key you can follow the instructions on the page I linked above to activate your new spybot license .
    Zenobia;485981

Never recd purchase receipt email of any email regarding this purchase. I ran into the crazy business system this company uses before when I purchased the $9.99 version. Took about a week of my top notch analytical & computer skills, and in the end I had to have AE void payment. This got their attention!

As this version came to expiration, Spybot gave me daily reminders but they weren't smart enough to hot link the "renew now" msg to an easy renew form. And I'm 81 yrs old using W10 on a gaming laptop & re-engineered the home page. I'm also confined to a wheel chair for the rest of my life.

Regards,

klxdrt

Oh, I see. Did you see a purchase confirmation page or purchase .pdf? There is a Lost License page that you could use to get your license number located here:
    https://www.safer-networking.org/lost-license/

Or if you'd prefer, you could contact Team Spybot and ask instead. Their contact form is here:
    https://www.safer-networking.org/support/#contactform
    Hope that helps.

Default Want to upgrade Spybot3search & destroy

I have tried to Purchase/Upgrade Spybot3Search & Destroy, free ver upgraded to $9.95 ver. Filled out an order form for the $29.95 but never rec'd it. Re-contacted several time to no avail.

Will anyone tell me the correct address to place an order?

Regards,
    klxdrt
    Last edited by tashi; 2021-08-01 at 19:59. Reason: Meregd topics

Hello klxdrt,

I have asked support for input regarding the issue.

Best regards,
    tashi
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Hello klxdrt,

Support told me they have responded.

Best regards,
    tashi

Default Got my Spybot 2.8 this morn, thanks for the help.

Got my Spybot 2.8 this morn, thanks for the help & installed it, took quite a bit of work for a retire 81 corp mgr.

Q] I went thru a very number of choices with tech info i'm not familiar with. Is it OK if I run spybot as it was installed?

klxdrt

Hello kixdrt,

Quote Originally Posted by klxdrt View Post
    Got my Spybot 2.8 this morn, thanks for the help & installed it, took quite a bit of work for a retire 81 corp mgr.

Q] I went thru a very number of choices with tech info i'm not familiar with. Is it OK if I run spybot as it was installed?

klxdrt
    --------------------------------

Yes you can run Spybot as it was installed.

1. Clicking "I want to be protected without having to attend to it myself" will go through a full installation without any selectable options.
    2. Clicking "I want more control, more feedback and more responsibility" will go through a custom installation and you will have the option to get more control during program operation.

Hope that helps,
    tashi