Something that I should mention is that it appears that after one of the Windows Updates recently, is that it changed my main account so that it is not an administrator account anymore. It does appear that sometimes I can run some programs as an administrator, but most of the times, I cannot. I think it is because of Wi dundows Update. Sometime recently, I was able to run Powershell with administrator privileges, but not long after that, Windows tried to get me to by Office 365 in order to use administrator privileges. I also noticed that I often cannot use them anymore, and that this profile no longer shows it is an administrator account.

Rogue Killer does not seem to be running automatically. I find that Unhackme and some registry scanner will run at startup until I turn them off. They appear to be 32-bit and not in Programs and Features. I would have to uninstall them manually. One of the other security programs that was previously mentioned, I made it so it will not run.
I do think that i may have changed Chrome so it will not automatically update, due to it causing Windows to crash. Is there a way to restore administrator privileges? I do have alternate administrator accounts. I know there is a built-in account, and i have an alternate administrator account.