Thread: No "Scan With Spybot" Option in Right-Click Context Menu?

Default No "Scan With Spybot" Option in Right-Click Context Menu?

Been using Spybot for years, especially its handy "Spybot > Scan Folder/File" option in the right-click menu. Used that more than anything else. I recently upgraded to the latest version on Windows 10, and I can no longer find this when right-clicking folders. I even uninstalled/reinstalled it. Can anyone help with that? I'm sure they have not removed this very handy featured right?

No one on the official Spybot forum has reproted this issue but me? And not one knows what I'm talking about?

Hello, you will find the option Windows Explorer-Integration in settings under the tab System Integration. There you can check or uncheck this option. Make sure to start settings as administrator. Hope this helps.
    (m/f)

Quote Originally Posted by (m/f) View Post
    Hello, you will find the option Windows Explorer-Integration in settings under the tab System Integration. There you can check or uncheck this option. Make sure to start settings as administrator. Hope this helps.
    Thanks, but this won't help. The Windows Integration options are turned on by default. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling to see if it would regenerate the right-click menu options. But it does not, with or without these shell settings turned on. Is this a version glitch?

Again, looks like I'm dead in the water in the official SpyBot forum on replies? If I can't depend on finding a solution here, I have to uninstall this. On-demand scanning in the right-click menu is the main thing I use Spybot for. And it's had this feature for over a decade! Please help!

Hello someonewatchinme,

Please open a support ticket and provide them with a link to this topic.

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016