Thread: Audio Driver Blocked

Default Audio Driver Blocked

After having to reinstall windows, I'm having to reinstall programs. My audio interface; Roland Rubix 24 was working fine on the old windows copy.
    This new windows 10 has all windows updates up to date.
    So I've installed the audio driver from the Roland website, but it won't show up in my sound devices. Tried looking for the reason everywhere. Tried disabling Spybot live protection.
    The driver was correctly installed but something won't allow it to work. ?

You could check the decisions tab, and see if there is anything there related to Roland Rubix 24. Rightclick Spybot start center and select Run as Administrator. In the lower right corner of Spybot, please click Show Details. Checkmark Advanced User Mode, then click Settings, then the Live Protection tab. Then click the Decisions tab, and see if there is anything there related to Roland Rubix 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    You could check the decisions tab, and see if there is anything there related to Roland Rubix 24. Rightclick Spybot start center and select Run as Administrator. In the lower right corner of Spybot, please click Show Details. Checkmark Advanced User Mode, then click Settings, then the Live Protection tab. Then click the Decisions tab, and see if there is anything there related to Roland Rubix 24.
    Hi, sorry I haven't updated this thread. It's solved.
    I have this certain powered usb hub that used to work fine, but after a recent windows 10 update, it's blocking the computer from booting up when plugged in.
    So I have it unplugged for boot up and only plug it into the computer when I need to use it. Which is awesome. Thanks microsoft. I'm currently researching the fix.
    The audio interface is plugged into this hub. So it was literally unplugged at the time of the original question. It's not the driver or spybot or anything; it's working fine.
    Thanks for the reply.

Oh, okay. You're welcome on the reply. Hope things go well on researching the fix.