Thread: License Consumption

Default License Consumption

Asking because in the past I have had additional license slots used when I reinstalled spybot, so my question:
    I have one computer that has a two year old version of spybot currently installed, as I am currently traveling I only have remote access to it, and would like to update the recently expired license key, then update the software when I am physically at the computer. Will this result in consuming a second license slot when I perform the update? If so is there a way around this?
    Thank You

I'm not 100% certain on that, so I'll direct you to contacting technical support. I don't want to tell you something I'm not sure of.
    The contact form is here:
    https://www.safer-networking.org/support/#contactform

Quote Originally Posted by jdpiotrowski View Post
    Asking because in the past I have had additional license slots used when I reinstalled spybot, so my question:
    I have one computer that has a two year old version of spybot currently installed, as I am currently traveling I only have remote access to it, and would like to update the recently expired license key, then update the software when I am physically at the computer. Will this result in consuming a second license slot when I perform the update? If so is there a way around this?
    Thank You
    You're speaking about the same computer, just access once remotely, once physically? That's one license, there are no problems with that!
    Just remember, love is life, and hate is living death.
    Treat your life for what it's worth, and live for every breath
    (Black Sabbath: A National Acrobat)