Ever since Monday this week everything was Fine then Tuesday comes and well oddly several programs decided to stop working one of them being Spy bot as it refuses to update at all, when trying to update and yes set to admin rights it loads but does absolutely nothing so Removed and reinstalled and now won't get updates at all for any of the program nothing it shows nothing like it hasn't connected and yet am here typing this so yes am connected. Why won't it Update and why can't I turn off temporarily Live Protection so can play say Lost Arc or Destiny 2 both have Game Cheats and steam seems to be going that way too but Live protection breaks those Anti cheat programs so they don't load, as for installing 10 that os Broke my Drive 2 times now 1st release killed my drive in this and my laptop. On one backup has a 10 Drive and it won't load just ties to repair it self and seems not able to, so this is why don't want 10 or even 11, they wantGPT Drives but only Linux can do that, MBR NTFS HPFS and Dynamic all Small drive Tables GPT a Greater Partition table and no one really has that on their main boot drive. now as for Spy bot am wondering agian why won't it update?