Thread: Dark Theme missing....

Cool Dark Theme missing....

I stumbled on SS&D several years ago.
    I bought one year of the "nerdy" "professional" version to start January with a new toy. Once paid, of course you want to lose a lot of your time understanding how to stop the beacon roulette, live protection partial, with or without immunization? And keep on floating on and on all the geeky tools available and their relationship with Win 11 Insider Preview Dev Channel.
    I don't have a review or a response on many things that frankly I still have to fully understand.
    One thing is clear at first glance: white. White everywhere in every window that pops up.
    And no Dark Theme available.
    Please, if you want me to play, study, search and I got too little to destroy, give me the chance, please, to watch dark windows.
    Or if I missed the way to already do it, drop a couple of lines in reply.

My eyes gratitude will be everlasting.

Stefania ❤️

You're right, that's missing!

Our new UIs (Anti-Beacon &c) have a dark mode that activates based on system settings (or manual override).

I was hoping that our branding option would allow to change the colors in Spybot 2, but it currently doesn't. Give me another day or two to think of a way please
    Just remember, love is life, and hate is living death.
    Treat your life for what it's worth, and live for every breath
    (Black Sabbath: A National Acrobat)

Quote Originally Posted by PepiMK View Post
    You're right, that's missing!

Our new UIs (Anti-Beacon &c) have a dark mode that activates based on system settings (or manual override).

I was hoping that our branding option would allow to change the colors in Spybot 2, but it currently doesn't. Give me another day or two to think of a way please

Grateful!

spybot-2.9.85.4-darkmode-1.png

With the upcoming release (only a few days away), the branding option was a bit extended to allow above attempt. Once 2.9.85.5 is out, I'll upload the associated branding file here (won't be available in the release itself, since adding a GUI option to switch would have caused more testing and more delay).

It's not perfect because the UI wasn't designed with that in mind back then, but it's a step
    Just remember, love is life, and hate is living death.
    Treat your life for what it's worth, and live for every breath
    (Black Sabbath: A National Acrobat)

Quote Originally Posted by PepiMK View Post
    spybot-2.9.85.4-darkmode-1.png

With the upcoming release (only a few days away), the branding option was a bit extended to allow above attempt. Once 2.9.85.5 is out, I'll upload the associated branding file here (won't be available in the release itself, since adding a GUI option to switch would have caused more testing and more delay).

It's not perfect because the UI wasn't designed with that in mind back then, but it's a step
    Sorry to bother you, But did you ever create a dark Mode profile? the Stark White is blinding. It drives me to find a different Scanner. I am currently using the Pro edition.

Do I upload the PNG or was that just an example?