Thread: PUA:Win32/Creprote NOT detected

Default PUA:Win32/Creprote NOT detected

I was having trouble with my peripheral devices like headphones, keyboard, and so forth not working properly. Also I was having certain programs not working properly (Ie: Not shutting down when supposed to, freezing up, or refusing to start) Particularly with my 3D Software, and my favorite game, but also my programs like Serif Photoplus and Gimp were not working right either. I was using Spybot +AV program as my primary Antivirus/Antimalware program, and an online friend suggested I run Defender as a secondary line of defense. It found the above definition after running a full scan, and I took action. Nothing happened. It slowed it down, but didn't stop it. I tried running it in Offline Mode, but that did no good either. I looked it up and realized this is a type of Creepware that is used to remotely control my computer. Sometimes the computer even refuses to do what I want because it does not recognize me as the dominant Administrator. Thankfully it only does that if I have not run Antivirus and so forth in a while... It downloads multiple instances of Windows PowerShell which ties up my system. How do I get rid of this?

Default Addition to former post:

One thing I forgot to mention that is happening... My default browser keeps replacing my default search (Google Search) with a search I do not recognize. It has a SpaceShuttle, and two other space images connected by plus marks. I have no idea what it means. Even after correcting it it does not put my Google searchbar up on my GoogleChrome title page though it does show my bookmarks, and I keep having to add the Google Searchbar back onto it. When I go into settings it tells me my Default Browser is managed by my Organization... I do not have an Organization! Its just me! When I click on the organization link in that description to try to figure out what is going on it tells me my Organization is being managed remotely from somewhere outside my computer.