HI Spybot Team,

First of all, sorry if I'm not posting in the right place. 2nd: I want to say a big THANK YOU for creating such a beautiful program, which is also FREE!
Now to my problem. I found 2 bugs in Spybot's interface. The first is located in Spybot's main settings window (area). The problem is the checkboxes and radiobuttons are colored black (at least I think so) and on a black background (like the one I'm using because I'm a visually impaired PC user) they can't be seen. Yes, I know that after the text on every roll in that area there is an ON/OFF indication, which indicates if the option is turnned ON or OFF, but it will be more comfortable to be able to see the elements too. See screenshot:
This doesn't happen in Internet Explorer's settings. See screenshot:
The other bug is in Spybot's scan results window. The bar where the coloms names are is colored in a bright color in the white text (which is set in my system for better visibility) can't be seen. See screenshot:
Also there's no ON/OFF indication (at least I think so) for the items in the scan results and restore lists. There are graphical checkboxes, but a screenreader like JAWS for Windows can not recognize them. So, is it possible to add such indications?

Thank you for the help in advance!
Best wishes!