Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ntos file caused Havoc on my comp for almost a month now

Esteemed Member

Gabe2k2,

If you want to understand how much you do, and don't know about malware, read this little write-up about this malware you're fighting.

http://ip.securescience.net/advisori...eCaseStudy.pdf

Bitman

Thanks Nasty eh !

I do know about Malware lol why are so many of you determined to insult my knowledge.

Again I have over 25 years of experience programming and have been repairing Pc`s both software and Hardware since the 90`s. I’m feeling a little insulted by the fact I may not have had the training some of you have but properly have had far more experience and repair over 10-20 computers a week infested with Malware/spyware If I had time I properly would be able to be extremely beneficial to this forum and program. However only the infestations that manage to get onto my own systems and cause problems are the ones I can devote the time and attention I have with this one others I simply delete without further investigation Vie used Hijack this and many other apps including some I’ve written Myself to find and irradiate problematic software.

Security

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe2k2 View Post
    that was quick ! lol
    Oh ok your a nice guy
    Hmmm ok

I guess I wont get a strop on then
    so far first two url`s both all programs used do not detect this threat !
    Ok checked all of the sites you offered None of which offered any tool that detects this threat lol I know Im being a pain in the bum
    HI Gabe2k2, first off, if you just joined TomCoyote and haven't applied for the classroom there, then you are only seeing people needing help, not our classroom, secondly, with all the problems happening now, one program will not fix them, it takes a range of products and solutions to fix these problems now, if you are offering advice on a forum such as this without knowing the total picture of what needs to be fixed then you are not helping the users out there get control of thier computer back, you are only removing part of the threat on their machine.

So in closing, I would suggest you join one of the schools out there that are free to users such as mine http://TomCoyote.org/classroom/

You do have to send in an email to be approved or not and so you know, Tashi is not a dude.

Tom Coyote Wilson
    http://TomCoyote.org
    May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM ;-) (Tom Coyote Wilson)

I own both of the recomended programs listed on yr site!