Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deskmate.Tahni

Quote Originally Posted by Yodama View Post
    A short review on Oska Software just shows that they are not trustworthy.

First of all what kind of Educational Systems do they provide?
    Secondly the store is fraudulent, by default ALL of the visible Deskmates are selected, ok there is a note to only select those you want, but which legit webshop marks all of its visible products by default or put all of their products into your shoppingcart?
    Sorry dont see your Problem, are you not able to do a few mouseclicks?

And on the payment site, are prices not supposed to be eye-catching? The total price is more like hidden in the text.
    This alone makes Oska Software suspicious.
    Microsoft?

And obviously they do not care about who their associats are, as long as they promote their software.
    Who is that?

There appear to be no rules against spamming, hijacking and so on.
    Oska Software does not appear to be interested in banning associates that spam, hijack, bundle malware and so on.
    Again who?

I have Deskmates since 1999 and never Problems with the Deskmates even uninstalling works fine and Completly. Ok i never had the Demo versions.

Please give me Links like that one hxxp://www.spywaredb.com/remove-bargainbuddy/ (Disabled, no contact/ privacy policy on site.)

ok is found there the kahlisetup_demo.exe mentioned but if you are so stupid to install kahlisetup_demo.exe aka send by E-Mail = Selfowned......

If you dont belive me here my HijackThis log:

Please do NOT post hjt logs in the Spybot forum
    Last edited by tashi; 2007-03-23 at 00:18. Reason: Url disabled. HJT log removed, link added.