Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Announcing betas: TeaTimer / Updater / Vista integration

Default Oh my goodness

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielz_Halo View Post
    I also do not use the Teatimer option but ONLY because the buttons are cut off ive recently gone through to completely perfect my system and the Teatimer would be perfect for my needs but when i enabled it again (as i forgot it was like that) Tons of pop ups for registry changes bombarded me and i quickly disabled it again because even though the registry changes have already been made they still pop up and ask. and going through that many with only 30% of the button visable is a pain... i am eagerly anticipating the fixed Teatimer grafix for XP as i will NEVER switch to vista im scared to know how many of you have.. i wish there was something i could do to help Patrick and the team making the Teatimer FULLY functional again would in my opinion bring it back to the top of the list in anti-spyware software as avg is very limited in freeware and seems to detect alot of the good stuff and not enough of the bad stuff where SBSAD reigns supreme
    Sorry posted too soon of course i did spend a good 2 hours looking b4 posting this but only 30 min more and i would have had it http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...p-ups+TeaTimer for those of you still looking hopefully my first post and this one will help redirect you to the solution it worked like a charm.. my next step will be to make a S&D slipstream autoinstall for xp with the fix already in it thanx gang

Hi, I installed Spybot with WSC integration for Vista. How can I remove this integration? Thanks!

Hello,

Please upgrade to the new Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.5.2.
    You will find links to several download locations on our website:
    http://www.safer-networking.org/en/mirrors/index.html

You can also do it manually. Please have a look at this flash tutorial on:
    How to remove the Spybot-S&D Windows Security Center entry

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot