Hi,

To however is going to help me here, just a word of thanks from me here before i start. You guys are wonderful.

OK.. get to the problem.

I have been having this problem of for about 2 weeks or so. The CPU usage is weird, with periodic peaks @ 100% usage by a process called "iexplore.exe". The peaks come like every 30 seconds or so. Under the Windows Task Manager the User of this process is "System". When I launched my Internet Explorer 7, another process with the same name "iexplore.exe" appears, but by User account which I have logged in to Windows.

When I terminated the process "iexplorer.exe" started by System, the problem is gone. However, when I reboot, the problem will get back again.

Scanned my comp with updated AVG Free edition in safe mode, but did not detect any virus.

Scanned with online scanner Panda. The Report is as follows:

Incident Status Location

Spyware:Cookie/Serving-sys Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dy57f3ss.default\cookies.txt[.bs.serving-sys.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Serving-sys Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dy57f3ss.default\cookies.txt[.serving-sys.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Hitbox Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dy57f3ss.default\cookies.txt[.hitbox.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Doubleclick Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dy57f3ss.default\cookies.txt[.doubleclick.net/]
Spyware:Cookie/FastClick Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dy57f3ss.default\cookies.txt[.fastclick.net/]
Spyware:Cookie/Tradedoubler Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dy57f3ss.default\cookies.txt[.tradedoubler.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Statcounter Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dy57f3ss.default\cookies.txt[.statcounter.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Adtech Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dy57f3ss.default\cookies.txt[.adtech.de/]
Spyware:Cookie/Atlas DMT Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dy57f3ss.default\cookies.txt[.atdmt.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/WebtrendsLive Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dy57f3ss.default\cookies.txt[statse.webtrendslive.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Go Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dy57f3ss.default\cookies.txt[.go.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Mediaplex Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dy57f3ss.default\cookies.txt[.mediaplex.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Hitbox Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dy57f3ss.default\cookies.txt[.ehg-dig.hitbox.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Valueclick Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\dy57f3ss.default\cookies.txt[.valueclick.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Com.com Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.com.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Statcounter Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.statcounter.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Zedo Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.zedo.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Serving-sys Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.serving-sys.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Serving-sys Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.bs.serving-sys.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/2o7 Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.2o7.net/]
Spyware:Cookie/YieldManager Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[ad.yieldmanager.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Doubleclick Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.doubleclick.net/]
Spyware:Cookie/Mediaplex Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.mediaplex.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/FastClick Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.fastclick.net/]
Spyware:Cookie/Atlas DMT Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.atdmt.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Adtech Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.adtech.de/]
Spyware:Cookie/Hitbox Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.hitbox.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/BurstNet Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.burstnet.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Casalemedia Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.casalemedia.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Go Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.go.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Hitbox Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.ehg-dig.hitbox.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/NewMedia Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.anm.co.uk/]
Spyware:Cookie/QuestionMarket Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.questionmarket.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Tribalfusion Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.tribalfusion.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/888 Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.888.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/WebtrendsLive Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[statse.webtrendslive.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/Advertising Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.advertising.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/WUpd Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.revenue.net/]
Spyware:Cookie/Falkag Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.as-us.falkag.net/]
Spyware:Cookie/RealMedia Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.realmedia.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/bravenetA Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.bravenet.com/]
Spyware:Cookie/HotLog Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.hotlog.ru/]
Spyware:Cookie/SpyLog Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Master\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\99glmtf5.default\cookies.txt[.spylog.com/]

**********************continuation in next post ************